What many people are unaware of is the fact that most of our health issues stem from our stomach and digestion. When our stomach gets clogged and things are not “flowing” properly, our body starts to run sluggish and then sickness can set in.
Have you ever seen clogged pipes whether in your kitchen or your car? That is what’s happening inside you:
Just think about if you have ever had gas or experienced bloating, this is because your system is backed up. Our intestinal tract is 30 feet long which means there is a lot of room in there for things to get murky and sticky. Right now you have hardened food stuck to your intestinal walls sitting there and making it hard for you to process new food.
When your intestines get clogged, food is not being digested properly which means you:
- Start to exprience low energy
- Become foggy and forgetful
- Experience moodswings
- Are not absorbing nutrients properly
- Can start to have skin issues such as acne
- Gain weight
- And much more
Almost all of the health ailments people experience is because of this one issue!
So what’s the answer?
First and foremost you need to start incorporating more fruits and vegetables in your diet. However, whole vegetables can be hard on the digestion to break down which is why I highly recommend using a Vitamix. This is a powerful blender that can juice whole vegetables without extracting the pulp.
Most juicers extract the pulp which means you do not get the fiber and other important nutrients.
However, a fast way to help you clean out your pipes is a product called Super Colon Cleanse. It’s a natural and safe way to help get things moving. Here is what you can do:
Step 1 – Heat up 8 ounces of water.
Step 2 – Pour 2 ounces of apple juice (for taste) and the warm water in a blender
Step 3 – Add 1 tablespoon of the Super Colon Cleanse
Step 4 – Add 1 tablespoon of Organic Olive Oil (cold pressed)
Step 5 – Blend it up and drink it
- Make sure to get the powder version of the Super Colon Cleanse because they also come in capsules. Those are okay for travel or if you are on the go, but you want the powder version as this works faster.
- Only add the olive oil 3x per week. This means every other day you will not add it and just do the colon cleanse alone.
- Heating up the water is important because the food that is stuck to your intestines is hard which means the warm water and olive oil will help soften it and get it moving out.
- After you finish the first bottle by taking it every day, after that you probably only need to do it a couple of times a week just to help keep things moving.
Even though I mainly eat a raw fruit and vegetable diet, this product has helped me so much. I used to think I was fine and after taking this product I realized how much “stuff” is stuck in there and it needs to come out otherwise we get sick.
Make sure to join us on Facebook to get the latest tips and news.